1) That the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, is inerrant in the original manuscripts, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2) That the one triune God exists eternally expressed in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) That Adam, created in the image of God, was tempted by Satan, the god of this world, and fell. Because of Adam's sin, all men have guilt imputed, are totally depraved, and need to be regenerated by being being born-again by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
4) That Jesus Christ is God, was born of a virgin, died vicariously, shed His blood as man's substitutionary sacrifice, rose bodily, and ascended to heaven, where He is presently exalted at the Father's right hand.
5) That salvation consists of the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ's righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
6) That the church, the body of Christ, consists only of those who are born again, who are baptised by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, for whom He now makes intercession in heaven and for who He will come again.
7) That Christ commanded His Church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
8) That the saved will be raised to everlasting life and blessedness in heaven, and that the unsaved wil be raised to everlasting and conscious punishment in hell.
9) That the return of Christ Jesus is imminent, and that it will be visible and personal.